271 Whites Road, LOTA QLD 4179Sold
EXCLUSIVITY AND SUSTAINABILITY ON 1004sqm
House Sold - LOTA QLD
Built in 2006 by Master Builder Neil Cornwell. The best of Australian design mixed with solid European construction, surrounded by mature native gardens, and offering complete privacy, you will feel a world away at this truly unique residence - 271 Whites Road, Lota. Combining the principles of sustainable living with the highest building standards and design principles, this home has been designed to reduce the cost of living and run on very little energy, along with giving you everything you need to set up your own private sanctuary.
Property features include:
• Split level home with cathedral ceilings throughout
• 5 bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Master bedroom with oversized walk-in robe
• 2 full bathrooms plus a powder room
• Open plan living with an abundance of natural light
• Oversized kitchen with stone benches, ample storage, breakfast bar, 2 x fridge spaces, Miele oven and hotplate, direct access to entertainers' deck
• Sprawling entertainers' deck on Northern side, adjoining living and kitchen and surrounded by trees for privacy
• Exposed timber beams throughout
• Hand crafted feature pendant lighting and light features throughout
• Fully insulated inside and outside.
• Security screens on all accessible windows
• Silky oak cupboards throughout kitchen and bathrooms.
• Black butt wooden flooring and stairs
• Unique rain harvesting gutter (Smartflow), first flush & 20,000-litre rainwater tank.
• 1004 m2 block with room for a pool.
• 5kw Solar power & solar hot water with electric booster
• Full concrete & Besser block underground cellar. Use as workrooms & storage area, wine cellar or build out as a granny flat.
• Two bedrooms on the middle floor can be set up as an office and meeting room, including a separate entrance for privacy.
• The colour scheme inside represents the local flora (melaleucas) and the outside verticals representing the trees around
• The roof is made from heavy duty commercial grade corrugated roofing iron
• Structured cabling - Every room has two network ports and a TV antenna connection.
• Foxtel & NBN (HFC cabling)
• Internal phone system. Use any network port to create your internal phone system.
• 3 phase power, 64A
• Network and power down to the road for future intercom, remote gate, Network upgrade, etc.,
• Work areas and the office have cable ducts to quickly re-align power and network ports.
• Speaker cables in the wall for your surround sound.
• Perfectly seated on the block to take advantage of the natural heating and cooling environment - no air-conditioning required
• Concrete suspended slab acts as a heat sink and regulates the temperature throughout the day/year.
• No windows on the hot western side.
• Clear-story for natural ventilation.
• Eves and overhangs are designed to let the sunshine in in winter and keep the house shaded in summer.
• Breezeway windows above internal doors for natural ventilation.
• Native gardens with Melaleucas (paperbarks), Midgen berries, Dianella, Banksia and Silky oak. All species are native to the area.
• Large chook pen with mirror design of the house
• Raised Vegetable garden with herbs and lettuce plus additional lemon & Macadamia tree
There is no denying the exclusivity of 271 Whites Road, Lota and I highly encourage an inspection to unveil all this truly unique home has to offer.
DISCLAIMER: In preparing this information, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein. All information contained by Tamara Hall Properties is provided as a convenience to clients.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,004 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage