30 Glading Street, MANLY WEST QLD 4179Sold $1,090,000
RENOVATED ENTERTAINERS DREAM WITH MAGNESIUM POOL - YOUR OWN TROPICAL OASIS
House Sold - MANLY WEST QLD
Welcome to 30 Glading Street Manly West, a tranquil oasis perched on a generous 696m2 block, boasting an abundance of space for outdoor activities and entertainment. Undergoing a full renovation, the property has been masterfully transformed to cater for the modern day family.
The home backs onto parklands and is nestled amongst mature trees and foliage, creating a sense of privacy and seclusion. The leafy landscaping has been carefully designed to complement the architecture of the home, providing a cohesive and harmonious aesthetic.
Effortless indoor/outdoor living has been a focus with interiors opening to the sprawling rear deck, overlooking the beautiful magnesium pool and tranquil gardens. The home offers an abundance of vehicle accommodation and ample space downstairs for the home handyman to work, or the kids to play.
Property features include:
• Four bedrooms each with air conditioning & ceiling fans
• Solid hardwood doors throughout with antiqued brass hardware
• Main bathroom featuring Carrara Marble herringbone tiles & heated towel rails
• Kitchen featuring Caesarstone benchtops & double butler sink
• Numerous entertaining spaces - front deck, large covered back deck & pool deck
• 9m x 4m inground Magnesium Pool w/ commercial grade pump
• Composite pool decking, 3m x 4m pool house
• Tropical landscaped garden beds
• Laundry, Workshop & Rumpus room downstairs
• 6ft Electric Gate
• Fully fenced
• Abundance of secure vehicle accommodation
• 10W Solar system + 8.5 KW inverter
• Manly State School Catchment
30 Glading Street, Manly West is an entertainers dream and an inspection is a must.
DISCLAIMER: In preparing this information, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein. All information contained by Tamara Hall Properties is provided as a convenience to clients.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 696 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced