54/29 Lachlan Drive, WAKERLEY QLD 4154Sold $785,000
CHIC TOWNHOME EMPHASISING SPACE, LIGHT AND LUXURY - 'SYMPHONY AT WAKERLEY'.
Townhouse Sold - WAKERLEY QLD
Set within the highly sought after 'Symphony at Wakerley' estate, this sprawling 250sqm newly renovated home promises the luxury and comfort of a house, with resort style amenities at your fingertips, designed for those who dream of living life to the fullest. Offering the best in modern-day living, quality, well-thought-out and spacious layout along with the unrivalled sense of community living, you will simply fall in love when you step inside 54/29 Lachlan Drive, Wakerley. Only metres from tranquil boardwalk tracks and parklands, and a short stroll to public transport along with Mayfair Village which hosts an array of restaurants, cafes as well as specialty stores.
Property features include:
• 250sqm total building area
• Private tranquil gardens
• Pet friendly
• Fully fenced residence
• Plantation shutters throughout
• Timber flooring throughout ground level
• Brand new carpet
• Double lock up remote garage with built in storage
• 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes 2 with air-conditioning
• 2 bathrooms plus powder room downstairs
• Master bedroom features air-conditioning, ceiling fans, ensuite and walk in robe with mirrored doors
• Sprawling open plan living, brand new kitchen and dining
• Brand new Kitchen featuring electric cooking, new 900mm oven, new sink, dishwasher, soft close drawers, and doors and finished with gorgeous feature pendant lighting.
• The immense and private outdoor entertaining space flows effortlessly from the indoor living creating the perfect entertainment quarters
• Unique wallpaper features throughout
• Inground pool with community alfresco barbeque area
• Beautifully manicured gardens and easy-care Astro turf
• Solar hot water
• An abundance of natural lighting
• Approximately $130,000 sinking fund
With so much on offer at 54/29 Lachlan Drive, Wakerley an inspection is a must to truly discover it all.
*PLEASE PHONE TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION
DISCLAIMER: In preparing this information, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein. All information contained by Tamara Hall Properties is provided as a convenience to clients.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 185 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining