99 Adam Street, WYNNUM QLD 4178Sold $950,000
YOUR VERY OWN TREE HOUSE RETREAT IN THE HEART OF WYNNUM - DUAL LIVING + SIDE ACCESS
House Sold - WYNNUM QLD
Imagine waking up to the gentle melody of birds chirping and savoring your morning coffee on the balcony, overlooking the lush treetops. Nestled at 99 Adam Street, Wynnum, this stunning home has been freshly restored, creating a haven of tranquillity that will transport you to your very own secluded oasis.
As you step inside, you'll be greeted by a seamless fusion of original features and modern-day charm. The home exudes a captivating character that effortlessly enchants, enveloping you in an atmosphere of enchantment and warmth. Whether you find yourself indoors or outdoors, this property offers a serene escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Situated in the highly sought-after neighbourhood of Wynnum, this home boasts a convenient proximity to esteemed schools, vibrant shops, and public transportation. You'll relish the ease of accessing all the amenities you desire, while still revelling in the privacy and serenity of your own tree house.
Property features include:
• Dual living
• Side access
• Double car port
• Fully fenced
• 3.2m ceilings
• 3 bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans.
• Master suite with walk in robe, ceiling fan, air-conditioning and ensuite
• Separate studio dwelling with private ensuite, ceiling fan, built in robes + additional storage.
• Open plan kitchen and dining adjoining entertainer's deck
• Restored kitchen with timber benches, gas cooking, double fridge space, breakfast bar, sky light and servery window to deck
• Bi-folding doors to entertainers' deck
• Generously sized Astro turfed yard
• Original French windows throughout
• Original timber flooring throughout
• Air-conditioning in living room
• VJ walls and ceilings
• Freshly painted
99 Adam Street, Wynnum offers a unique opportunity and only an inspection will unveil all that is on offer at this tranquil bayside residence.
DISCLAIMER: In preparing this information, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein. All information contained by Tamara Hall Properties is provided as a convenience to clients.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 470 m²
- 3 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating
- Fully Fenced